Taxi and Bus Services
You’ll find some information below about local taxi and bus services – here are a few links which you may find useful for planning your journey.
If you need to book a taxi, Aries Travel Ltd in Tarporley will be happy to meet your needs. As well as estate cars, they have a small fleet of minibuses, including an 8-seater minibus which is equipped to cope with wheelchairs. A family firm, all their drivers are members of the Institute of Advanced Motorists, and have been security vetted by the CRB and licensed by Vale Royal Borough Council.
Here are some sample charges to/from Hill House Farm:
- Peckforton Castle – £11
- Chester – £21
- Crewe Railway Station – £26
- Manchester International Airport – £40
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport – £40
Aries will do their best to fit in late bookings, but the earlier you are able to make your booking, the easier it will be.
Contact Details – Tel: 01829-732-557 / Email: email@example.com
Other taxi services are listed below:
- J & M Cars (Tel: 01270-528-006 / Mob: 07951-590-756
- Beanies (Tel: 01829-751-861 / Mob: 07799-113-513)
- Billinge Travel (Tel: 01829-732-036 / Mob: 07773-119-631)
- AJ’s of Broxton (Tel: 01829-782-217)
Bus Services from Tarporley
Arriva operate the 84 bus service between Chester and Crewe, with stops in Tarporley.